Entertainment entrepreneur Mark Cuban is joining ABC’s “Shark Tank” for the show’s second season.
The owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and chairman of cable channel HDNet will be a guest venture capitalist for three episodes.
cuban Mark Cuban joining Shark TankThe pitch-perfect casting has the always-opinionated Cuban joining the regular panel of self-made multimillionaires judging business ventures pitched by enterprising small-business owners.
He joins the more unusual and previously announced casting of comedian Jeff Foxworthy, who also will appear in three episodes. Even before the second season was announced, producers received more than 20,000 inquires from entrepreneurs who wanted to pitch their ideas.
“Shark” is produced by Mark Burnett Prods. and Sony Pictures TV and will return next season.
- Big Brother 15 -Casting Analysis.. and advice for BB 16
- Meet the Contestants of Amazing Race 21
- The Salvation Army’s Practices Make Chick fil-A Seem Tame
- Boycotting Chick Fil-A – Has The Gay Community Gone Too Far?
- Meet Big Brother 14’s Token Gay – Wil Heuser
- TV Fall Preview Alert – Partners (CBS) – A First Look
- Backlash of the Gay Male Comedians
- Backlash Of The Gay Stereotypes
- An Open Letter To LOGO-TV
- Reality TV: The Aftermath We Seldom See
- LOGO TV’s New Direction
- Reality TV – Where is the LGBT Representation?
- Best of 2009
- Chick Fil-A
- Big Brother 11
- Happy Town
- Hell's Kitchen
- Kitchen Nightmares
- Live For The Moment
- More To Love
- Past Life
- Re-Inventing Bonaduce
- Reality TV
- Romantically Challenged
- Saturday Night Live
- Sons Of Tuscon
- Summer TV Preview
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Deep End
- The Good Guys
- Undercover Boss