Crash Is About To Burn
The news doesn’t look good for the very few fans of the Starz original series Crash. I also found out that I was one of only 97,000 people who watched what looks to be the final episode of the series, which is a shame because it was one of the best hours of drama that I can recall. One where you actually think about all of the events that lead up to the final climatic moment of the show. 97,000 people? Really?
OK, so perhaps there are millions unaccounted for like me who DVR’d it. Well, maybe not. But seriously, all of this brilliant acting shouldn’t go sight unseen. Netflix has the show on instant download (although I’m hearing that eps nine and 10 are out of order). But look, any show with well known names like Dennis Hopper, Eric Roberts and Keith Carradine is at least worth checking out. Don’t you agree? One word of note. You do have to watch the entire series to get the appropriate payback for some of the previous episodes. This show is going away – no doubt about it. Treasure it while you can.
The show hasn’t been “officially cancelled yet”, but Starz president and CEO Chris Albrecht has only been been on the job for 3 days! He comes from HBO, so I think he is used to seeing much larger numbers.
2 Comments »
- Big Brother 15 -Casting Analysis.. and advice for BB 16
- Meet the Contestants of Amazing Race 21
- The Salvation Army’s Practices Make Chick fil-A Seem Tame
- Boycotting Chick Fil-A – Has The Gay Community Gone Too Far?
- Meet Big Brother 14’s Token Gay – Wil Heuser
- TV Fall Preview Alert – Partners (CBS) – A First Look
- Backlash of the Gay Male Comedians
- Backlash Of The Gay Stereotypes
- An Open Letter To LOGO-TV
- Reality TV: The Aftermath We Seldom See
- LOGO TV’s New Direction
- Reality TV – Where is the LGBT Representation?
- Best of 2009
- Chick Fil-A
- Big Brother 11
- Happy Town
- Hell's Kitchen
- Kitchen Nightmares
- Live For The Moment
- More To Love
- Past Life
- Re-Inventing Bonaduce
- Reality TV
- Romantically Challenged
- Saturday Night Live
- Sons Of Tuscon
- Summer TV Preview
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Deep End
- The Good Guys
- Undercover Boss